The Right Start…Start Smart for Ages 3-6
Start Smart Programs, created by the National Alliance for Youth Sports, help kids ages 3-6 get ready for sports – and succeed in life. It is a step-by-step approach that builds confidence and self-esteem, and makes sports fun. Instructors help kids and parents have a positive sports experience together.
What is Start Smart?
Start Smart was developed by top motor skill development specialists in the field of youth sports. Parent-child groups perform motor skill tasks that gradually build confidence in children while they are having fun at the same time.
The Start Smart Sports Readiness Test helps parents objectively measure kids’ abilities. As the program progresses and children show improvement, the skill are altered so that each child remains challenged. Parents spend quality time together with their child while learning how to properly teach and support them in sports.
Benefits of Participation
- Builds confidence and self-esteem in children
- Fun and positive early experience in sports
- Helps parents learn how to support and teach their child
- Helps prepare kids and parents for specific sports
- Helps prepare kids for future sports participation
- Quality time together for parent and child
- Listing categories Baseball, Sports